Basic Sococo Requirements
A key preparation step to ensure an overall good team experience is to confirm each team member satisfies the basic Sococo requirements outlined here:
- Any quad-core processor
- Integrated laptop camera or USB web camera
Note: Other devices, like virtual cameras, may not work
Network Connection with Adequate Bandwidth
At the very minimum, Sococo requires a download speed of 5 Mbps and upload speed of 2 Mbps. See knowledge base article on Speed Test.
Supported Operating Systems
Sococo supports the current version and the 2 previous major releases of these operating systems:
- Mac OS X
- Linux (any modern distribution that is supported by Google Chrome)
Supported Mobile Operating Systems
- Sococo's Mobile App supports Android O/S versions Android 4.4 KitKat and later
- Sococo's Mobile App supports iOS 9 and later
Supported Web Browsers
Sococo supports the current version and 1 previous major release of Google Chrome
- The first time a user tries to share their screen, he/she will be prompted to install a Chrome extension.
- A user must “allow” Sococo to access his/her microphone and camera when using video and audio for the first time.
- Delivering Sococo over a virtualized desktop is not a supported or recommended configuration.