v0.0.7 in Production! (Jul-02-15)
- Add support for browser notifications when the application is not currently visible
- Clicking on an Avatar now initiates a private chat with that person rather than displaying their user card
- Sort videos by user nickname to avoid videos shifting order when people leave and re-enter a meeting
- Add context-specific placeholder text in chat input, to avoid confusion over where a message will be sent to
- Add "Edit Your Profile" option to main menu, for a more obvious entry point to editing a profile
- UI optimizations to reduce CPU load during normal application usage.
- Fix issue where Feedback form would stop working after being logged in for long periods of time\
- Fix issue where map zoom was ultra sensitive on a Track-pad or Magic Mouse
- Fix issue where audio/video settings menu would show empty device names.
We also added a bunch of performance improvements and fixes that are not user facing, and basic MixPanel analytics tracking to the client.