Promote Another Member to Administrator
More than one Member can be granted Administrator privileges.
You may, for example, also want to grant Administrator privileges to the IT Lead working with IT to configure the network, or, perhaps, to establish an Administrator for each division to create new spaces upon request.
Using the Member Management tool, any current Administrator can search by name for the Member they want to promote to Administrator. Click the pencil icon by the user’s name to edit. From the next screen you can grant Administrator privileges to someone who currently has “None” by selecting Administrator from the drop-down list.
- Click the "hamburger" icon to expand the Options pane.
- Select Settings.
- Select Member Management.
- Click the pencil icon by the Member's name whom you want to promote to Administrator.
- Click the drop-down menu in the Administrator privileges field of the Member's profile.
- Select Administrator.
- Ta dah! That's it -- your edits take immediate effect. There is no "save" step.