The owner (creator) of a Postwire can transfer ownership of the Postwire to someone else. This is useful for situations when an employee leaves the company, and a new person takes over their role. Or, when an inside salesperson wants to transfer ownership of a Postwire to handover the account to the account manager.
This article provides the process of transferring the ownership of a Postwire.
To transfer ownership of a Postwire, please follow the steps below.
- The current Postwire owner needs to log into their Postwire account.
- In the Home view, find the relevant Postwire from the list and open it.
- Click the Share button, as shown in the image below.
- If the new owner is not an invitee for this Postwire (does not any access) then send an invite by using the Send Invitation Email option.
- In the invitee list, click the role dropdown list of the new owner and select Make Owner option, as shown in the image below.
- Click the Done button to save the changes.
This Postiwre will now appear in the new owner's Postwire list under Everything Else list. The new owner will have total control of the Postwire and it's content, settings, and invitee list.
As an owner, they can also see the activity and their profile info on the right-hand side of the Postwire page.