One of the most essential concepts in Postwire is Re-Post. It allows you to post content from existing Postwires to new Postwires without having to display the content again.
This article guides you on how to share the same content on multiple Postwires using Re-Post.
The use case might be that you want to add a new case study to several clients' account Postwires, which means that you may need to create a new Postwire for each type of clients.
NOTE: Another way to Re-Post your content is by Re-Posting from another Postwire.
- To start, click the Re-Post button on any piece of content.
- You are presented with a dialogue box listing all of the Postwires where you can post your contents.
- Select Create New Postwire at the top of the screen to post this content to a brand new Postwire or go to step b for an alternative step.
- Search for the Postwire by title or recipients to filter the list.
- Select one or more Postwires where you want to post the content by clicking on the radio buttons next to their titles.
- (Optional) Enter a comment that you would like to post to all of the selected Postwires.
NOTE: Adding a comment immediately notifies all registered Postwire members with an email. Non-registered users will only be aware of the comments once they view the Postwire.
- When you have completed selecting your Postwires, click Re-Post to finish.