After adding the Postwire Bookmarklet to your browser's bookmark bar, you can post a web link you discover directly from your browser to a Postwire Page.
This article describes the process to install and use the Bookmarklet on your computer.
Installing the Bookmarklet
- On the Postwire portal, click the down arrow by your name in the right-hand corner of the top navigation bar.
- Select Postwire Apps.
- Display your Bookmarks Bar by clicking View in your browser, and checking Always Show Bookmarks Bar option. This step may be a bit different in other browsers.
- Drag the Add to Postwire button to your Bookmarks Bar.
Using the Bookmarklet
Once you have installed the Bookmarklet, using it is easy!
- Whenever you find a web page you would like to add to Postwire, click the Add to Postwire button in your Bookmarks Bar. Select the page where you want to add the item (or create a New Page) and click Next.
- As always, you can cycle through the image carousel (by clicking Prev and Next) to select the image you want to use for the item thumbnail.
- If you do not see an image you like, you can capture a new one by cropping a screenshot of the page.
Click Capture From Page. Use Cropper to select the image you want from the page. Move the square Cropper around the page until you find the image you want. Resize the Cropper square's size to make it smaller by dragging a corner of the square.
- Click Done Cropping once you have selected the image you want.
After cropping, select Done on the bookmarklet screen.
- You can click View My Page to see the content inside the page you selected or click I'm Done to close the Bookmarklet window.