If you have a team that you would like to administer centrally, you can opt for the Postwire Business Plan.
This article provides the steps to set up a business account with Postwire.
To setup up a business account, please follow the steps below.
- Select the Billing option from the dropdown menu located under your name in the upper right corner, as shown in the image below.
- Upgrade your free account to Business Plan by choosing either the monthly or annual billing plan.
Note: The Business Plan has a minimum limit of 10 users. This means that if you have less than 10 users, you can still use the business plan, but you will be charged for 10 users minimum.
- Fill in your details and credit card information and then click the Subscribe button.
- You will receive an invoice by email.
- Next, you will see a screen where you can purchase additional seats for your team members if you have more than 10 users in your team.
Now your free account is upgraded to a business account and has all its privileges available to you.