If you post a URL to an embeddable piece of content like a YouTube Video, Slideshare Presentation, Prezi, etc., then Postwire will try to get the embed code for the content. Postwire supports hundreds of sites with embeddable content through its partner Embed, (check this list of content providers supported by Embed).
This article provides the process of embedding content in Postwire.
To embed content to Postwire, please follow the steps below.
- Click the Web Link option in the Post Content widget on the Postwire page, as shown in the image below.
- Enter the URL which you would like to post and click the Add button, as shown in the image below.
- Postwire will process the content to retrieve the embed code and thumbnail.
- After processing, Postwire will show the thumbnail and the title retrieved from the content provider.
Note: If you don't like the image that Postwire found, you can always click Can't find a good image? to set a custom thumbnail.
- Click the Done Editing button, and you will see a play button to signify that this is an embedded piece of content, as shown in the image below.
When you click the play button, you will see that the content plays inside Postwire instead of opening in a new browser tab.