This article provides an overview of the Organization Name and Logo features, and instructions to set them for your Organization.
When you create an Organization, Postwire automatically sets the name to be same as the email domain. You can update it to any value you would like. The name is used in member invite emails and other areas in the UI.
You can set a default logo for your Organization. All members will use this logo unless they specifically choose to use their own logo. Uploading this logo work exactly the same way as the company logo in your settings.
- In Postwire, click on the settings icon next to your username and click on your Organization.
- From the left-hand menu, select Branding.
- Now you can set your Organization Name and Logo.
- Enter the desired name in the field under the Set Your Organization Name section, and click Save.
- Click Choose File under the Set Your Organization Logo section, and upload the desired image.