This article describes the process to set or edit the Default Postwire Title and Default Postwire Description.
You can set the default text that you want to appear for the Title and Description for every Postwire that you make or copy. Establishing your default naming conventions saves keystrokes and streamlines sharing, particularly for customers using the Outlook or Google Apps plugins.
For example, if you are a sales representative using Postwire to share resources for software trials, you might want to name your Postwires
Resources for, so that all you need to do is add the client name at the end of the title.
To set your defaults, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click the gear drop-down menu.
- Select Settings.
- From the USER SETTINGS tab, select Title/Description.
- Insert the new Default Postwire Title and Default Postwire Description in their respective text-boxes, as per your requirements.
- All new Postwires you create will use your default Title and Description. You can always add to or type over the default text.
- Adding the default title and description serve as a shortcut and is especially helpful when using the Outlook or Gmail plugin.