- For password reset, please ensure that your organization has not activated Single Sign-On (SSO). If yes, you have to contact your organization's helpdesk for assistance in resetting the SSO credentials.
- Sococo does not store SSO credentials. Only your administrator can reset SSO credentials if your Sococo account is linked to a Google for Business/Enterprise or similar.
Follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
Confirm the email is not in your Spam or Junk folder.
Go to our Support Portal and submit a ticket for your issue. Our team will need to review the reason for this behavior and resolve the issue:
Describe your issue in the subject line of the ticket as
Unable to receive the password reset emailor
Not receiving the Invitation email.
Provide the email address that has the issue.
Wait for an update from the Sococo Support team.
Follow the steps in the Checking Outbound Emails With Mandrill article, making sure to note the status of the email to define the best course of action.
As a workaround, you can also share the invite link that would have been sent via email directly on the customer ticket. To obtain the link,
- Access https://mandrillapp.com/settings/api
- Go to Settings > API Logs
- Search the API call Logs for the affected user
- Click on 'view full' to check the API message and the link
Note: the logs only show the last 100 calls, so you might need to access retrigger the email from the user's organization (re-send the invitation or reset their password) and generate a new API call, from which you can take the link to send to the customer. </supportagent>