There are various levels of access and permissions for Sococo users. Certain user privileges are applicable to different parts of the application.
When we are discussing access on the Organization level, users can either be Administrators or regular users (without admin privileges).
Other roles are applicable on a Space level, where users can either be Members or Moderators.
This article will provide more information about the available roles and privileges for users within the Sococo application.
Administrators are members who are granted full privileges to edit settings impacting all spaces and members in the Organization. Only Administrators can create/delete spaces. Administrators also manage billing information.
Moderators are Members who have space-level administrative privileges. Here are their privileges:
- They can edit the space by selecting the map and setting the space name.
- They can add or remove members from the space.
- Moderators can grant and revoke Moderator privileges to and from other users in the same space.
- Moderators also have superpowers that allow them to right-click on another avatar to send home or force offline. This is useful for removing the team member from Sococo of their avatar appears in the team room but they are really out on vacation.
- Members are users who are invited to join a Sococo space and given full access to move around and interact with the other Members and Guests in the same space.
- Members can belong to more than one space and access all of the spaces they belong to from the drop-down menu in the top navigation bar.