This article will provide information about guest access to the Sococo application. Guest access is very limited.
Invite your clients, partners, and friends as guests to join you for meetings in your Sococo office or conference room.
Here are some key points about working with guests in Sococo.
- No pins or client software downloads are required for your guests to join a meeting - they only need a Chrome browser. They can turn on the video, audio, and screen sharing using the media controls in the top right corner of the Sococo navigation bar, same as you do.
- Your guests will be granted access only to the room for which they were given a link. They will see the activity going on in the other rooms of your Space, but cannot move to the other rooms.
- Guests avatars are adorned with badges for easy identification.
- Once your guests leave the meeting, they cannot re-enter your Space without clicking the room link again and being admitted.
- Know that the link to each room link stays the same until deliberately expired. This means you can paste the same conference room link for standing meetings into a calendar.