The Sococo application allows you to contact the support team through chat or email directly from the app. You may also search the Sococo knowledge base from here to help you quickly resolve your question or problem without assistance from the support team.
This article shares the steps for looking up your query in the knowledgebase and getting in touch with the support.
Note: The Sococo support team is available for live chat assistance from 8 am to 8 pm ET. When the Live Chat service is unavailable, you can easily send an email instead.
Follow these steps:
- Start by clicking on the blue question mark icon (?) Help button in the bottom lower-left corner of the app screen.
- Enter your issue in the search bar to see related self-help articles. Sococo has an extensive library of self-help articles that will help you quickly resolve your problem or question.
- If you cannot find a suitable solution, click on the Live Chat button to open a chatting session with our support team.
Note: Live Chat is only available from 8 am to 8 pm ET Monday to Friday. After these hours, the text on the button changes to Contact us.
- If Live Chat is not available, reach out to Sococo support by sending an email using the Contact us button.
- Select one of the available forms, describe the issue or question that you have, attach related files, and click the 'Send' button.