The Sococo application allows you to contact the support team through chat or email directly from the app. It also allows you to search the Sococo knowledge base to help you quickly resolve your question or problem without assistance from the support team. This article describes the steps for looking up your query in the knowledge base and getting in touch with the support team when you are not able to find a solution.
Note: The Sococo support team is available for live chat assistance from 8 am to 8 pm ET. While support is provided in English, Google translate is used to assist our global customers as best as we can. When the Live Chat service is unavailable, you can easily send an email instead.
- Click on the blue question mark icon (?) Help button in the bottom lower-left corner of the app screen.
- Enter your issue in the search bar to see related self-help articles. Sococo has an extensive library of self-help articles that will help you quickly resolve your problem or question.
- If you cannot find a suitable solution, click on the Live Chat button to open a chatting session with our support team.
Note: Live Chat is only available from 8 am to 8 pm ET Monday to Friday. After these hours, the text on the button changes to Contact us.
- If Live Chat is not available, reach out to Sococo support by sending an email using the Contact us button.
- Select one of the available forms, describe the issue or question that you have, attach related files, and click the 'Send' button.