To be able to change Organization settings in Sococo, the Administrator Role needs to be assigned to a user. This role is assigned on the Org level. Admin users have privileges to change all settings in the Organization and all spaces. Initially, there is only one Admin in the Org - the user who signed up to Sococo, and that user can give other users Admin permissions.
Administrator Organization Role is needed to complete the steps.
To grant the Administrator Role to a Member, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Menu button in the top-left corner of the Sococo app
- Click on Settings
- From the Administration section, select Organization Settings
- On the Organization Settings page, click on Membership
- Search for the user you want to change the role for and click on the drop-down arrow for the Organization Role
- From the drop-down menu, select the appropriate Role: Member or Administrator
- There is no Save button. As soon as the Role is updated, change is saved in the system automatically. The updated user might need to log in to Sococo again for the change to take effect.