Sococo has a reset password feature that allows users who forgot their login credentials to set a new password. When you try to login using the wrong credentials, you get an error -
"Invalid email or password"
- Access to the email account used for Sococo login.
- Using Sococo login (not Enterprise/SSO or Slack login credentials)
To regain access to your Sococo account, you need to reset the password.
- Click on the "Forgot password?" to reset your password.
- Enter your Login Email address on the next window, and click Send a password reset email.
- You will receive a confirmation that the password reset instructions were sent.
- Check your inbox for an email with the subject line "Forgot your Sococo password?".
Note: If you got an email with the subject "Oops! Unable to Reset Password", the system does not have users associated with the email address you entered. Check if you are using another email account for Sococo, or contact your colleagues and ask them to invite you to space first.
- Click on the Reset Password button from the email.
- Enter and confirm the new password, and click Change Password.
After you successfully complete the steps above, you will receive a notification that you have a new password.
To test the new credentials, follow the steps below:
- Click Back to Login.
- Use your new credentials to log in.
If you are still having problems accessing your account, please follow up on a support ticket explaining the issue in detail and provide all the steps you tried so far.