The Dial-Out feature allows you to bring teammates, guests, conference bridges, and more into Sococo with just a phone call. This article describes how to call a participant for your meetings using their phone number.
- By default, the Dial-Out feature is not enabled when you create a new account. Please reach out to our Support Team to enable this feature for your Sococo office.
- The Dial-In feature is not implemented in the application. Currently, it is being considered as a future enhancement.
Calling a Participant
- Right-click on the name of the room you are in and select Dial a phone participant.
- Enter the name (optional) and the phone number of the person or conference line that you want to call.
Note: The Dial-Out feature supports only Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the United States.
- Click PLACE CALL.
Note: If you only want to test the feature, you can use any test phone number, e.g. 1-800-444-4444.
- If the meeting attendee answers the call, a new avatar with a phone icon will appear in the room. They will be able to hear and speak to everyone in the room, as if they were present in your virtual office.
Disconnecting the Attendee
At the end of the meeting, right-click on the attendee's avatar and select Hang up on <username>.
If you are unable to disconnect the attendee this way for any reason, like missing avatar or menu not appearing, use the Send everyone home option. To do so, follow the steps below.
- Right-click on the room area and select Send everyone home.
- Click END MEETING to disconnect all the guests.