Dial-Out allows you to bring teammates, guests, conference bridges, and more into Sococo with just a phone call. This article will show you how to use this feature. The app does not support the Dial-In feature, but it is being considered as an enhancement.
Follow the steps below to dial out to a meeting participant:
1. Right-click on the name of the room you are in and select Dial a phone participant.
2. Enter the name and phone number of the person or conference line you want to call.
3. Dial out feature supports only the following countries:
4. Click PLACE CALL.
5. If the meeting attendee answers the call, you will see a new avatar appear in the room with a phone icon. They will be able to hear and speak to everyone in the room, just like they would if they were present in your virtual office. Make sure your mic is on.
6. Disconnect the attendee at the end of the meeting by right-clicking on the attendee's avatar and selecting Hang up on the avatar name.
Voila! Now you can get down to business and collaborate, no matter where in the world you are.