Ready to get to work in your team’s virtual office? Once your team has integrated your Slack channels into your Sococo office, you can easily log into Sococo via Slack.
Your space moderator has the option to choose how Slack team members join Sococo—they can allow any member of the Slack team to join by logging in with Slack, or they can require invitations for all new members (including Slack team members). Check with your space moderator to see whether or not you need an invitation to log in.
This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to join Sococo using Slack.
Here is how to log in to Sococo with an invitation:
- Click the Click here to accept your invitation to join [space] link.
Logging in via Slack
You can also log in via Slack for easy access to your Sococo office. Here’s how you do it:
- Go to the Sococo app or open the Sococo desktop app and select MORE WAYS TO LOG IN.
- Select LOG IN WITH SLACK.
- This action opens a new Slack window. Enter the name of your team’s Slack workspace URL.
- Sign in to your team’s Slack workspace using your Slack team’s login method.
- Select Authorize.
You are now ready to work side-by-side with your team in your Sococo virtual workplace.
Following are the possible issues you could encounter during the login process:
- If you try to log in and your moderator has not sent you an invitation, you will receive the following message.
- You should then reach out to your moderator and request an invitation to join the Sococo space.
Looks like you haven't been invited to join your team yet! Contact your organization's administrator for an invite.
- Once your office fills up, and there are no more free seats, your moderator needs to add additional seats before any new Slack team members will be able to claim a seat.
- The following message displays if your moderator needs to add more seats:
Your team's Sococo account ran out of available seats
Ask your organization's administrator to add more seats to your team's Sococo account so that you can join.