For desktop applications, it is possible to set auto-launch on system startup and keep the user logged in. This article will show users how to set these features up.
A few things to keep in mind:
- If you click the X in your Sococo desktop app, only your Sococo window will be minimized. You will still be present in your virtual workplace.
- To log out manually, navigate to the menu ( ) at the top-left corner of your Sococo screen, then select LOG OUT from the side menu. You can also shut down the app to log out.
Please follow the steps below to enable/disable either auto-launch and auto-login.
1. Click on the menu () at the top left corner of your Sococo screen.
2. Select SETTINGS.
3. Select General.
4. Scroll down to where it says Native Application. You will see the following buttons
- Start Sococo when your computer turns on for the Auto-Launch feature
- Auto login to Sococo when the app starts for the Login Retention feature.
Toggle either button On or Off to enable or disable their respective features.