This article will provide information about how to set up your video and screen share stream limits on the Sococo application.
See every member of your team, face-to-face - you can now view up to 12 video and screen share streams in every meeting in your Sococo virtual office.
Here’s how to increase your video and screen share streams:
- Click on the “Settings” menu in the top right corner of your Sococo screen.
- Scroll to “Maximum media streams per page.”
- Click on the drop-down menu.
- Select the number of video and screen share streams you’d like to see.
Here are some suggestions for making the most of your meetings:
- If you aren’t able to increase your video and screen share stream limit, you may have to adjust your organization’s space settings. Have your space moderator follow the Space Settings tool article to update Maximum media streams per page.
- If you’re experiencing quality issues, your network or computer may not be able to support all 12 video and screen share streams. Try decreasing your allowed streams to increase the quality of your meeting.