Sococo Desktop App has disabled automatic updates, so to be at the latest version, you must manually update the App.
This article provides steps on how to manually update the Sococo desktop application.
All users (Windows or macOS) can go directly to the Sococo download page and download the appropriate version, depending on the type of the system.
- Once the installer is downloaded, make sure that the Sococo Desktop App currently installed has been completely shut down and then simply click on it to run the installation.
Removing the version currently on your computer is not necessary, as the new Desktop App will overwrite the old app.
- The Sococo Desktop App will automatically start after the installation has finished, taking you to the login page, as normal, where you can use your typical method of authentication to get into your Sococo workspace.
- Once the installer is downloaded, make sure that the Sococo Desktop App currently installed on your system has been completely shut down and then click on the downloaded file, starting the installation process.
- A new window will pop up, asking you to drag the Sococo app icon into the Applications folder. Once you have done this, you can open the freshly installed desktop app via the launchpad.
- You will be taken to the Sococo login page, as normal, where you can use your typical method of authentication to get into your Sococo space.