Sococo allows users to create additional floors for their organizations. If you need more offices, you can either change the current space map to select a bigger one or add a new space. The platform allows every Org to setup multiple office spaces that can accommodate various team sizes and organization demands.
You need to have the Administrator Organization Role to be able to create spaces. If you do not have these privileges, please reach out to the Sococo Administrator user in your company or organization.
- Click on the Sococo "Hamburger" menu at the top-left part of your app.
- Click on SETTINGS.
- From the left pane, under Administration, select Space Settings.
- Under Space Management, click on the "ADD SPACE" button.
A new space is automatically created once you click "ADD SPACE". After that, a new window for Space Settings appears. It allows you to modify the newly created space. There is no Save option, as every change is applied automatically.
- Under Space Settings, enter a name for your new space. Otherwise, "New Space" is designated as the default name.
- For small teams and organizations, the space name can match the team or company name.
- Most larger enterprises use naming conventions to make it easier to identify teams within a particular division.
- To select the appropriate space map, search through the available maps (floor layouts) by typing in the field next to the magnifying glass icon, or scrolling through all maps.
- Click on a map to enlarge and preview the floor plan.
- In the preview mode, you can see the map enlarged, and also change between maps using the arrows on the bottom-right part of the preview window.
- Once you find a suitable map that fits your team size and requirements, click "CHANGE TO THIS MAP" to select it for your space.
- To configure other details within your new space, read the article on Modifying the Space Details from the Space Settings Tool.
- Close the Settings window once you have configured the space.
Once you create the new Space, you can move to it by Changing Space.
- Modifying the Space Settings
- Deleting a Space
- Editing Sococo Space Members
- Granting Administrator Role