You can use Space Settings Tool to edit your existing space details - you can change the space name and update the current map for your space.
This article describes the options available from the Space Settings Tool and how to get to this menu.
Depending on the level of access you have on the Sococo space, you can make different changes.
With Administrator privileges, you can use the Space Settings tool to:
- Add Spaces to your Organization;
- Edit Space settings (change the space name and map) for all Spaces in your Sococo Organization;
- Edit Space properties to set video limits for all Spaces in your Sococo Organization;
- Delete Spaces in your Organization.
With Moderator privileges, you can use the Space Settings tool for each Space you moderate to:
- Edit Space name and map.
- Edit Space property to set video limits.
- Add and remove Sococo Members.
Menu Options in Space Settings Tool
- Space Settings
- It provides options for how the Sococo spaces will appear on a user's screen.
- Space properties
- Menu for configuring the access privileges of users, members, and other workers in the Sococo Organization.
- Used for adding, removing, and updating members of the Sococo Organization.
- Delete space
- The button used if you need to delete the Sococo space.
Expanding the Space Settings Menu
Click on the menu icon on the top left side to expand the options pane.
Select Space Settings.
- Click on the edit icon (pencil) next to the Space you want to view or edit.
A new window will appear. It displays a preview of the Sococo space's map and details. If you got the wrong space, click the Switch space button. Expand the section for the Space Settings menu by clicking the blue dropdown button.
Changing Space Details
- Click Space Settings to change the Space Name.
NOTE: There is no Save button; it saves on change automatically.
- Select from a wide variety of office maps, floor plans, and layouts available:
- Once decided, click the map's name and preview it.
- Click the Change to this map button to apply the changes.