All Sococo users should take advantage of the built-in reporting feature to report issues directly from the application. The feature provides valuable information on the ticket, and you can find the steps on how to use it below.
The "Report a Problem" feature is the best way to report issues you face on your Sococo app. It provides additional information and logs as part of the ticket that it creates, so agents get more insight into what the issue might be.
To report a problem, follow the steps below:
- Click the menu button at the top-left corner of your Sococo app.
- Click on REPORT A PROBLEM.
- Report the problem by being as descriptive as possible, and then click SEND.
- It can take several seconds to submit the form since the app is collecting additional information. You will get a confirmation that the item is submitted.
"Awesome. Thanks for your feedback!"
- A ticket is created using your Sococo account email address, and you can expect an answer from our Support team on the Sococo portal and via email.