The purpose of this article is to encourage and empower all Sococo users to take advantage of Sococo's built-in reporting feature to report issues directly from the application as they arise. The feature provides additional, valuable information on the ticket, and this article is designed to assist users by providing further details about this feature.
You can report a problem — or send feedback — by expanding the Options menu and selecting REPORT A PROBLEM.
- Your problem will be ticketed, and you will receive a personal response from one of our support staff, typically within the next hour.
- We encourage everyone to report media or connectivity issues as soon as they happen by submitting problem reports.
- A description of the problem, a snapshot of the current state of the user’s network connection, and other data is captured to aid our diagnosis of the root cause of the issue.
- With issues like I-can-hear/see-others-but-they-cannot-hear/see-me, it is useful to have multiple people file reports.
- This data helps us analyze the situation from different vantage points.
Please follow the steps below to report a problem or send feedback.
- Click the menu icon to expand the Options pane.
- Select REPORT A PROBLEM.
- Report the problem by being as descriptive as possible, and then click SEND.
- It can take several seconds to submit the form, since the app is collecting some additional information from the logs to help the Support team troubleshoot the issue. You will get a confirmation that the item is submitted.