There are some default policies that Sococo has, and they can be overridden by Support, in case some customers request it. This article will provide information on what policies can be modified by Support
Space Policy Exceptions
Over time, we have received requests for exceptions to our default space policies. If you want to turn on one of these exceptional policies (listed below), please contact Sococo Support. Provide a list of space names in your Organization requiring exceptional policies and someone on our Support Team will set them for you:
- Disable Guest Access
- the option to Invite guests is not available anymore.
- Disable Local Chat History
- The chat history will not work, even if enabled on the space level by the moderator.
- Ignore Room limits
- The application does not follow the default room limits and an unlimited number of members can be in the same room at the same time.
- Enable Dial Out
- it allows you to dial out to the participants.
- Disable Chat
- disables chat for space.