You can either share your whole screen or only a certain application window. There is a known issue with specific applications: your actions are not visible to the viewers when you share only the application window.
There is a known issue with the following programs (they do not allow the updates to be displayed for viewers when that program is shared exclusively):
- PowerPoint: Viewers do not see when you advance to the next slide.
- Excel: Viewers do not see your movement within the sheet and to other sheets.
- Word: Viewers do not see your movement through the document.
There is a workaround for this issue:
- Click on the Share Screen button in Sococo.
- Select Your Entire Screen. If you have multiple monitors, choose the desired screen.
- Maximize the program or document that you are sharing.
This way, you are sharing your entire screen and not the application that is causing the issue.