Echo can be very distracting for everyone in a meeting and this is why microphones and headsets are a must if you will be working in a Sococo virtual office. The way you sound during these Sococo meetings matter a lot. Keep in mind that Sococo is a virtual office setup. Thus, maintaining one's integrity will be more challenging as physical face-to-face interaction is removed from the equation. Fret not, Sococo offers features and components that can almost replicate real workplace settings, from conference rooms to huddle areas and desk seat plans. With all the interactions involved, a noise-canceling headset or an echo-reducing microphone is recommended.
This article provides more information on the recommended headsets and microphone set up if you will be utilizing Sococo. The brands mentioned below are just suggestions. So long as the quality is not compromised and echo is eliminated along with the background noise, your audio setup should work!
Options for Audio Setup
- It is possible to use a computer's built-in or attached mic and speakers. However, they can create an echo.
- Echo can be caused by a number of things, but the best way to reduce echo is to wear a noise-canceling headset.
Tips and Recommendations
- Simple $29 Apple headsets have been tested to show the best performance in terms of value and quality.
- If you want to have real pro quality, go for Blue Yeti headsets. The downside, these headsets can cost up to 10 times the simpler option of getting Apple headsets.
- Adjust the background noise level sensitivity and recording level of the headset or microphone to match your work setup so that once you hop in a Sococo meeting, you will have professional sound quality!