You can come to work in Sococo from anywhere in the world, as long as you have a Wi-Fi connection. Whether you’re in Bali or Baltimore, you can jump into the office and work side-by-side with your team.
Bring team members, collaborators, stakeholders, or project managers into your Sococo discussion rooms at the touch of a button. You can invite someone to join you in a meeting by finding them within the Sococo space. So long as the invited user is online, they will receive a notification that you are trying to invite them. Once the invited user accepts, they will be granted entry to the meeting room.
This article demonstrates the steps on how you can invite someone to join you or collaborate with you during an ongoing discussion in one of Sococo's virtual rooms.
- Sococo web app is best launched from the latest version of the Google Chrome browser. Other browsers may not have the same interface and administrator features of the app.
- The user that you want to get or invite to join your discussion should be online.
- You must be in the same organization and space as the user that you are inviting to join.
Use the Spotlight to search for the user's location if you do not know where to find them. This feature is most useful for large and extra-large Sococo office spaces.
- Use the Sococo Spotlight. Look for the user's avatar. It is possible to find five search matches. So make sure that you can identify the correct avatar for the user that you need to join the discussion.
- Right-click on the user's avatar and select the Get [Insert their Sococo name] option.
- The invited user will receive a pop-up notification, asking them to join you in the room.
- If the user accepts (by clicking on the LET'S GO button), they will immediately be brought into the room.
- If the user fails to accept the invite within 5 minutes or declines the invitation to join you, an option to leave a note will be provided to the invited user.
If the user accepts the invitation, you will see them in the same room where you are located.