Sococo's Member Management tools allow Sococo administrators to perform various member-related actions such as editing or removing members, invite new members and create new profiles, update existing member profiles, reset expiring passwords and grant or revoke access to Spaces, and many others.
For each specific action on managing members in Sococo, read the following:
- Editing Members (Individually or in Bulk)
- Removing Member(s) from a Space or the Organization
- Inviting New Members
This article demonstrates the steps to access the Member Management menu in Sococo.
- You need to be the Administrator of the Sococo space.
- Modification of administrator settings must be done either from the Sococo desktop client or Sococo web app.
- Sococo web app is best launched from the latest version of Google Chrome browser. Other browsers may not have the same interface and administrator features of the app.
Here are the steps to access Member Management so that you can perform several actions for adding, editing and removing users:
- Log in to Sococo as an Administrator.
- Click the menu icon to expand the left menu pane.
- Select SETTINGS.
- Select Member Management.
If you were able to execute the above steps successfully, Sococo (both web app and native desktop client) will redirect you to a new window with the Member Management Tools that will allow you to search for a specific user. Searching for a specific match will then let you make changes to the user profile such as deletion, update or privilege promotion.
The Member Management Tool window looks like the image below: