This article provides the steps necessary to access the Member Management menu in Sococo.
Sococo's Member Management tools allow Sococo administrators to perform various member-related actions, including (but not limited to):
- Editing or removing members
- Inviting new members
- Creating new profiles and update existing member profiles
- Resetting expiring passwords
- Granting or revoking access to Spaces
You can find more information about specific tasks in Member Management in the below-linked articles:
- Editing Members (Individually or in Bulk)
- Removing Member(s) from a Space or the Organization
- Inviting New Members
- You need to be the Administrator for your Sococo organization.
- Modification of administrator settings must be done either from the Sococo desktop client or the Sococo web app.
- The Sococo web app can only be launched from a Google Chrome browser, preferably the latest version. Other browsers are not supported.
Accessing Member Management
Follow the steps below to access Member Management:
Log in to Sococo as an Administrator.
Click the menu icon to expand the left menu pane.
Select Member Management.
If you were able to execute the above steps successfully, Sococo (both web app and native desktop client) directs you to a new window, as shown in the image below. The Member Management Tools allow you to search for a specific user. Once the search finds a match, you can then make changes to the user profile, such as deletion, update, or privilege promotion.