There is only one chat window in Sococo Mobile. This chat window allows collaboration between team members with just a few taps. Keep in mind that only users that appear online in Sococo Mobile's Chat will have the ability to receive messages. Sococo fully integrates with Slack but only for the Desktop native application.
For Sococo Mobile, its built-in chat application is preferred as retrieving sent Slack messages is not possible while on mobile.
This article shows the steps on how you can send chat messages from Sococo Mobile.
Sococo Mobile is supported by the following smartphone Operating Systems:
- For Android: Sococo's Mobile App supports Android OS versions Android 4.4 KitKat and later.
- For Apple devices: Sococo's Mobile App supports iOS 9 and later.
- Tap CHAT in the navigation bar.
- Locate the teammate you need to chat with.
- Tap the gray CHAT icon on the right-hand side.
- You will be switched right over to keyboard mode to chat. Type your message.
- Tap Send.
After you tapped send from your smartphone, you should be able to see the message content you just typed, enclosed in a speech bubble. It represents that you have successfully sent the message.
If the message did not send, you will be prompted to retry sending it.