The chat feature is available on Sococo mobile apps. It allows collaboration between team members by sending text messages to each other. The chat on mobile has the same characteristics as on other devices: you can chat with online users only, and chat history is saved locally on your phone.
Sococo Mobile is supported by the following smartphone Operating Systems:
- Android: Android 4.4 KitKat and later.
- iOS: iOS 9 and later.
- Tap CHAT in the navigation bar.
- Locate the teammate you need to chat with on the list.
- Tap the gray CHAT icon on the right-hand side. Only Available users have the chat icon.
- You will be switched right over to keyboard mode to chat. Type your message and Send.
After you tapped send from your smartphone, you should be able to see the message content you just typed, listed in the chat under your name. It represents that you have successfully sent the message.
If the message did not send, you will be prompted to retry sending it.