Sococo allows you to create and model the spaces according to how you visualize your organization. Teams and member spaces can be sorted according to departments, tasks, discussions, and many other criteria.
Inviting users is most useful when a new space has been set up by the administrator or the moderator. The Administration section allows you to add members easily.
Administrators can configure spaces through the Settings > Administration > Space Settings path.
This article demonstrates how you can add new members to a Sococo space. It comes in handy when you have a fresh new Sococo space or when you reset several spaces in your organization.
- Access to Sococo desktop client or the Sococo web app
- Administrator access to the Sococo space
- Google Chrome
Sococo web app is best launched from the latest version of the Google Chrome browser. Other browsers may not have the same interface and administrator features of the app.
- Click on the menu icon () to expand the options panel.
- Select SETTINGS.
- Click Space Settings.
- Search for the Sococo space where you want to add the member(s).
If the space has not been created yet, follow the steps in this article on Creating a New Space.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the space's settings.
- To add new space members, click ADD MEMBERS.
- In the pop-up window, in the Email addresses field, type the email addresses of the people that you want to add to the space.
For inviting more than one member, separate the email addresses with commas.
- Type a message for your invitation. You may find a template below.
Your teammate, <name>, wants you to come to work in your team's new Sococo online office. In Sococo, you can work side-by-side with your team, no matter where in the world you are.
Click here to accept their invitation and join your team in <space name>.
See you in Sococo.
- Select the spaces that you want to add the members to.
- Click SEND INVITATIONS.
Added members receive an email invitation to join the space from the Sococo space administrator. To confirm that the new members were successfully added, ask them to check their email addresses.
For more information on configuring spaces, read the article on Modifying the Space Details from the Space Settings Tool.