Users invited to a meeting as guests are given a URL with the word 'meet,' for example:
Learn more about the Sococo guest experience.
This article will provide steps on how to join the meeting if you have been invited through a guest link.
Using the Link Directly
- Copy and paste this URL in your Chrome browser on a Mac, Windows, or Linux. This opens the Guest Access page.
- Enter your name and click on the 'Join Meeting' button.
Using the Link on the Sococo App
- Go to Sococo using Google Chrome, or use your Desktop app.
- Click on 'use a guest link.'
- Paste the given guest link to log in with guest access.
Note: If you are unable to join the meeting, ask for a new link from the team member who shared the link with you. It is possible that the link has expired.
If that is not the case and link is correct, but you cannot use it, go to Sococo Support and create a ticket. Include the invite link, details about the user who invited you, the steps that you tried, and any errors that occurred in the process.