Users invited to join a meeting as guests are given a URL with the word 'meet', for example:
https://app.sococo.com/meet/3b92968ac031fea151de6d9123123123. Learn more about the Sococo guest experience.
If you have been invited through a guest link, you may take either of the following approaches to join the meeting.
Using the Link Directly
- Copy and paste this URL in your Chrome browser on a Mac, Windows, or Linux. This opens the Guest Access page.
- Enter your name and click on the 'Join Meeting' button.
Using the Link on Sococo app
- Go to Sococo using Google Chrome, or use your Desktop app.
- Click on 'use a guest link'.
- Paste the given guest link to log in with guest access.
Note: If you are unable to join the meeting, go to Sococo Support and create a ticket. Include the invite link, details about the user who invited you, the steps that you tried, and any errors that occurred in the process.