Media connection issues may cause several problems. For example:
- UI (User Interface) glitches
- Buttons (Home, change space, change status, media settings, etc.) or functions not working (screen sharing, moving avatars, opening doors, etc.)
- Blank maps when logging in Sococo.
- Complete application log-offs, etc.
This article provides information on how to address these issues with your Sococo application.
There can be various causes of the media connection issues on your Sococo application. The most common ones are:
- Failure in meeting the installation requirements (not using the latest versions)
- Incorrect network configurations
- Incorrect in-app media or general settings
- Check if all the installation requirements are met.
- Check if all the settings, for example, network configuration, etc., are correctly configured.
- Refresh the media on your Sococo.
- Restart your browser/application.
- Try using incognito mode.
- Clear cache on your browser.
- Reinstall the desktop application.
- Restart your computer.
If none of the above actions resolve the connection problems you are facing, report a problem using the Sococo built-in feature.
Review the following articles and article sets for more details.