When you change the number of members in your space, you might need to adjust the number of seats in your subscription. Such an update either allows new members to be added to your space or reduces your costs by decreasing the seats you are paying for. This article provides information on how to update the number of seats for your subscription.
- Organization Admin Access
- Log in to your Sococo Application.
- Click on the menu bar.
- Select Settings.
- Under the Administration section, select Billing.
NOTE: If you do not have the Billing option available, in spite of being the Organization admin, you may be on a plan that does not provide this option. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org directly with your request.
- To change the number of seats, click Change.
- Under the Number of seats, update the value, and click Save Changes.
Please note that the new number cannot be lower than the current number of occupied seats. To reduce the number, first, you need to remove members.