The number of seats is not updating on your billing menu when you try to change it for your account. You make and save the changes for the number of seats in the billing settings, but your menu still shows the old value. Or, you try to save the changes in your billing settings and you get a message indicating that something went wrong. This article provides the steps to fix this issue.
- If the number of seats in the billing menu was not updated but no error was displayed, the most probable causes of the issue are the cache and outdated version of the application.
If you are using Sococo in your browser, please follow the steps below:
- Try logging in to Sococo using Incognito mode, and update the number of seats in that way.
- If the number of seats is updated successfully, the issue is with your browser cache. You can clear the cache to resolve the issue.
- If you are still having the issue, update Google Chrome to the latest version.
Desktop app version
If you are using the Sococo desktop app, follow the steps below to clear the cache first, and update the app after, if needed.
- If an error was displayed when trying to update the number of seats, the payment could not be processed. This could happen in the following scenarios:
- The user tries to add seats too close to the billing cycle turnover date. The pro-rated purchase is too small for the billing platform to process. To solve this issue, contact the Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the seat to be manually added, or wait until the billing cycle starts to increase the number of seats.
- The credit card is being declined. To solve this issue:
- Make sure the credit card details that were provided are correct.
- Contacting your bank and confirm why the card is being declined.
- Use a different credit card.
When changing the number of seats on your billing menu, it is updated successfully. If you are still having the issue, please follow up on a support ticket explaining the problem in detail, and include all the steps you tried so far.