The number of seats is not updating on your billing menu when you try to change it for your account. You make and save the changes for the number of seats in the billing settings, but your menu still shows the old value.
The most probable causes of the issue are the cache and outdated version of the application.
If you are using Sococo in your browser, please follow the steps below:
- Try logging in to Sococo using Incognito mode, and update the number of seats in that way.
- If the number of seats is updated successfully, the issue is with your browser cache. You can clear the cache to resolve the issue.
- If you are still having the issue, update Google Chrome to the latest version.
Desktop app version
If you are using the Sococo desktop app, follow the steps below to clear the cache first, and update the app after, if needed.
- Clear cache for your Desktop app and try to update the number of seats after.
- If you are still having issues, update your Desktop app to the latest version.
When changing the number of seats on your billing menu, it is updated successfully. If you are still having the issue, please follow up on a support ticket explaining the problem in detail, and include all the steps you tried so far.