Space Properties can be updated from the Space Settings tool to modify who can invite new users to space and edit room names. This article describes how to access Space properties in Sococo and how to modify properties for a space.
To access Space Properties, follow the steps below:
- Click on the menu icon at the top left side fo Sococo app to expand the options pane.
- Click on Settings > Space Settings.
- Click the edit icon next to the Space you want to view or edit.
- Open the Space Properties section and update the settings as preferred:
- Only moderators can invite new users - when ON - only moderators and administrators can invite new users, when OFF - all members can invite new users.
- Only moderators can edit rooms - when ON - only moderators and administrators can edit room names, when OFF - all members can edit.
- Chime video quality level - to update Chime view settings, review Configuring Video Settings.
All changes will be applied immediately, as soon as they are made. When toggles are off, every user in the space will be able to invite others and rename rooms. When they are on, only moderators and admins will be able to edit room names and invite others.