As part of the Zoom integration, after your Administrator or Space moderator links Zoom with your Sococo Space, you must connect your Sococo account with your Zoom account. Integrating a web conference app to your Sococo Space makes it more convenient for your Space members to join meetings and call one another.
This article demonstrates the steps to integrate the app, Zoom to your Sococo Space by logging in with your Zoom credentials.
- Click the "Hamburger" menu icon at the top left corner of the Sococo app.
- From the menu, click on Settings.
- Under User Settings, click on Apps (Zoom, etc).
- To connect the Sococo user to your Zoom account, under Zoom section, click Connect.
Note: If you do not see the Zoom's section from Your Apps Integrations in Sococo menu (as in the image below), it is possible that the Zoom integration is not yet enabled for your space. For more information, read this article to link your Zoom with your Sococo Space.
- The Zoom sign-in screen will appear. Sign in to your Zoom account by typing your email address and password.
Note: if you do not have a Zoom account, sign up to Zoom. Ensure that you are prepared with an email address for signing up.
- Once you log in, you have to Authorize Sococo's access to your Zoom account as part of the integration. Click Authorize.
If all the integration steps are completed correctly, you can check the Your Apps Integrations in Sococo with the button being changed from Connect to Disconnect.