Sococo users can define notification sounds for specific events. Despite enabling the sound notifications, you may find out that the notification sounds are not working properly.
This article provides information on the reasons why this issue may occur and how to resolve it.
This issue usually occurs due to one of the following reasons:
- Running an outdated desktop version of the app
- The cache files not being cleared during the last update
Before you proceed with the resolution, make sure that the sound notifications are enabled.
Also, confirm that the issue is related to the Desktop app that you are running by following the steps below:
- Open the Sococo web app in Chrome's Incognito mode.
- Check if the notification sounds work when you are using Chrome.
If the notification sounds work, the issue is either related to the desktop app cache or the version of the desktop application.
To resolve this issue, follow the steps below:
- Completely uninstall the current Sococo desktop application.
- Clear the cache of the application by deleting the relevant folders from your drive.
- Install the new version of the application.