Bring all of your team’s Slack channels into your Sococo online office. Your chats will sync directly with Slack, so you can stay on top of the chat-o-sphere without clicking out of your online office. To integrate Slack with Sococo:
1. Click the hamburger menu button in the top left corner of your Sococo screen.
2. Select “Settings” from the menu.
3. Select “Slack Integration” from the Settings screen.
4. Click “Connect."
5. Enter the URL of the Slack workspace you’d like to integrate.
6. Click “Authorize” to connect your Slack account to your online office.
7. Once your Slack account is authorized, your Slack team is connected to your Sococo online office. If your organization is working in more than one Sococo online office, you or a teammate in the other office(s) will need to follow the same steps to integrate Slack in each of them.
Once you’ve connected your team’s Slack to your Sococo online office, you and your team will need to authorize the Slack app to complete the integration.
- Start a chat with someone on your team by clicking on their name in the People Pane.
2. Click “Connect to Slack.”
3. Click “Authorize” to fully integrate Slack into your Sococo online office.
Voila! Your team’s Slack is now fully integrated with your Sococo online office. Chat away!