Sococo browser version only supports the Google Chrome browser that is installed on any modern operating system on desktop or laptop computers. Running Sococo from another web-browser (Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge, Opera, etc.) will redirect to a page https://app.sococo.com/a/unsupported/browser and return the following error message:
Sorry, your browser is not compatible.
Note: Browsers on mobile devices are not supported.
Try to login to your Sococo account on a web browser. If you are not using Google Chrome, once you try to log in, you will receive a compatibility error.
To resolve this issue, you need to follow either of the available solutions:
Computers or laptops
- Install the latest version of the Google Chrome browser on your computer.
- Install the Sococo desktop app (macOS or Windows).
- For mobile devices, install the appropriate mobile application.
Note: Sococo is not fully supported on any mobile web browser.
- Open the Sococo web app on your Google Chrome or start the installed Sococo Desktop/Mobile app.
- Log in using your credentials or the shared guest link.