Sococo is excited to announce the release of version 6.9.5. The Sococo 6.9.5 Release includes bug fixes, performance enhancements, and UI updates.
|Sococo Release Version||6.9.5|
|Release Date||March 11, 2020|
- We have improved our internal tracking logic for embedded media usage to eliminate cases where media is being tracked for users alone in a room, or when users have left media on unintentionally for long periods of time.
- We have also removed the "Keep your media turned on when changing rooms" option from the General Settings to avoid situations where media is left on unintentionally. (We have all done it at least once!)
- Embedded media "Listen" is defaulted to "Off" to simplify the range of avatar visual states and remove a step (turn off headphones) when launching external meetings.
- You will see cleaner avatar and room status updates for external meetings, and better sync between Sococo and the other application when starting and ending external meetings.
- We added meeting tooltips so that you can view details on external meetings - the last meeting, who started it, and how long ago.
- Inconsistencies with your avatar and room label status when participating in external meetings (Zoom, Hangouts, and Webex)
- "Join meeting notifications" being displayed for users in a different room, or when users have already joined the meeting
- Conflicting or double notifications when refreshing the Sococo application while an external meeting is active in the room
- Issues where a Hangouts meeting would not launch from the Sococo desktop application
- Issue with users not being recognized as the host when launching a Webex meeting from Sococo.
- An error when connecting the Hangouts integration using a personal Gmail account ("Couldn't sign you in...")
- "Incorrect password or login id" error when connecting the Webex integration with a corporate Webex account
- Errors with Zoom credentials and authentication
- Cases where refreshing the Sococo App interrupts the media session but does not update your avatar status to reflect the interruption
- Lack of clarity when there is a lag in enabling your microphone due to connection issues (We added a progress bar to let you know it is loading and when to try again.)
- Guests not being able to view room shares