Sococo built-in chat feature allows three types of chat to be displayed in the lower-right corner of the screen. This applies to both the web app and the native desktop app.
The built-in chat feature is extended with Slack chat integration, in case it is enabled.
You can only select and launch one chat window at a time, among:
a private chat (a chat conversation between you and one other person).
a room chat (a chat thread viewable by all members currently present in the same room).
a Slack room/channel chat (if your Sococo is integrated with Slack).
- Clearing Chat History
- Can I chat with multiple users?
- New Chat Messages
- Space does not allow the saving of Chats locally
- Chat is not enabled in this space
- Viewing Room Chats
- Can I chat with users that are not online?
- Can I delete a message that has already been sent?
- Searching my Sococo Chats
- Chat History settings/retrieval
- Mobile App Chat History
- Slack Chat History
- Chat history in Sococo does not match the corresponding history in Slack