With the Microsoft Teams integration enabled, you can use Sococo to start your Teams meetings directly from your room. This article provides steps to enable the Microsoft Teams integration in Sococo.
The following role is needed for enabling the Teams integration for your space:
If your Sococo bar does not have the Talk > Create Teams Meeting button enabled at the top-right corner, you need to enable the Teams integration first.
- Click on the Menu button at the top-left corner.
- Go to Settings.
- Under Integrations, select Teams Integration.
- If you do not see the Teams Integration option, make sure that you are an Administrator or Moderator in User Management by reviewing your Role in your Organizations and Spaces.
- If you do not have the required role, please contact your Administrator to complete this task.
- If you have the needed role and still do not see the option, send a request to Customer Support to enable Teams for your space in case it is disabled on the backend.
- Click Enable.
Once enabled, the menu will show the status as Microsoft Teams Enabled.
After you complete the steps, you can see the Talk > Create Teams Meeting button enabled on your Sococo space.
You are now ready to start your Teams meetings.