Sococo is excited to announce the release of version 6.20. The Sococo 6.20 Release includes several exciting new features.
|Sococo Release Version
|July 6, 2020
This release brings improved video quality and reliability to the built-in media option with a reinvention of the Sococo user interface and media display. We’ve upgraded our media infrastructure with the world-class communications solution Amazon Chime, which sits on top of our existing AWS Cloud infrastructure. Chime uses cutting edge WebRTC technology and can easily scale with high levels of usage for customers of all sizes.
- Videos float over your Sococo map, with the Team View option still available if you prefer to focus on videos and screens.
- Up to two participants can share screens simultaneously.
- One screen share can be popped out to a separate window (PIP - picture in picture) and can be dragged and adjusted in size.
- Screen shares can be viewed in full-screen mode from both the Map View and Team View.
We heard your feedback and made it easier to turn your mic on without navigating through the media dropdown.
- Click the Sococo icon to turn on your mic, and the icon will turn green to show you that it’s on. (You can still enable your mic through the dropdown, too!)
- Turn on your camera or screen share through the media dropdown.
- Note: We’ve removed the “Listen Off” option.
- Click the Sococo icon again to turn off all media at the end of your meeting.
- We have removed the Dial Out feature for all Sococo organizations.
- We have disabled hotkeys temporarily to fix an issue but plan to reintroduce them soon!