Users can configure auto-login when the Sococo desktop app starts, to go directly to space without manual login. This option is only available on desktop apps, and it works when you keep your user logged in when you close the app. The browser version keeps the login status and information and cannot be configured.
Auto-Login configuration is available only for Sococo Desktop apps.
Sococo browser version does not have this option, as login information and status are saved in the browser cache. If you close the browser version while logged in to your account, you will auto-login the next time you open the Sococo page.
To configure if your Sococo desktop app will automatically log in to your last-used account, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the Sococo menu button in the top-left corner of the app
- Click on the Settings button to open the Settings window
- In the Settings window, under the User Settings section, select General
- Under the Native application section, configure the Auto login to Sococo when the app starts option
- Close the Settings window
Note that the app will log in automatically only if you closed the app while the user was still logged in. If you logged out before closing the desktop app, you will not be automatically logged in next time the app starts.
You can confirm if the settings are saved correctly by closing the app completely while still logged in, and starting it again. If the settings are turned ON, your Sococo app will log in automatically to your account.