Space administrators and moderators may need to have a list of users that currently have access to a specific space. While Sococo does not currently have an export feature, it is possible to generate a PDF file with a list of users and their information, including their role in the space and the last time they logged in. This article describes the steps for this temporary solution.
- Administrator or Moderator.
- Sococo web app.
- Click on the Sococo menu button at the top-left corner of the app
- On the menu, click on the Settings button to open the Settings page
- On the left side of the Settings page, under the Administration section, select Member Management
- At the bottom of the user table, select 50 for the number of rows per page
- Right-click over the list and select the Print... option
- Select the destination as Save as PDF
- Click on Save and enter a name for the file.
After completing the steps in the Solution, a PDF file will be generated and downloaded to your computer.